Overview of International Law in relation to U.S. Domestic Law:
Implementation of Article VI of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty
and the Legal Basis for Disarmament:
Ethics and Law:
Additional Resources regarding the Legal Basis of Nuclear Weapons:
- Advisory Opinion of the International Court of Justice (ICJ) July 8, 1996: on the Legality of the Threat or Use of Nuclear
Weapons by International Court of Justice.
- Lawyers Committee on Nuclear Policy: Annotated
Bibliography of Articles, Books, and Papers concerning the World Court
Opinion on Nuclear Weapons
- Francis A. Boyle (2002), The Criminality of Nuclear Deterrence, Clarity Press Inc.
- Dr. John Burroughs (1997), The (Il)Legality of the Threat or Use
of Nuclear Weapons, Lit Verlag.
- Ann Fagan Ginger, editor (1998), Nuclear Weapons are Illegal,
W.W. Norton and Company.
- Dr. Charles J. Moxley, Jr. (2000), International Law and Nuclear
Weapons in the Post Cold War World.
Archived Articles, Letters, and Opinion Pieces: